Our actions in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic
- Staying in common areas, keeping a sufficient distance in relation to other Guests and Employees.
- Mandatory use of protective masks in the common areas of the hotel.
- Minimizing the time spent in the reception area.
- Airing and disinfecting rooms after check-out, and before the arrival of other guests. Disinfection of all surfaces in the room: furniture, door handles, fittings, handrails, TV remote controls, telephones, kettles, mini bars and other devices, flat surfaces and all sanitary devices in bathrooms. Disinfect the room after cleaning.
- During the stay, the rooms are cleaned only on request or after the third day of stay.
- It is forbidden to stay in the hotel for people without checking in.
- For the common safety of guests and employees, a request to open all windows in the room before leaving it on the day of check-out or before cleaning.
- Room service takes place in masks and disposable gloves.
- Room service takes place when guests are not in the room.
- Systematic training of personnel, in accordance with the guidelines of sanitary services.
- Absolute adherence to new standards of work in masks or helmets, gloves, disinfecting devices, washing hands, etc. by all employees in the space.
- Providing hand sanitizer for employees.
- Introducing additional disinfection of common spaces for employees - locker rooms, kitchens, social rooms and warehouses.
- Staying indoors, where possible up to 2 people and / or keeping a safe distance.
- The use of protective masks / helmets and protective gloves by the reception staff.
- Providing means for disinfecting hands and disinfecting elements of the workplace for Reception employees - visible and easily accessible.
- Systematic (and each time after serving the Guest) disinfection of the surface of the reception desk, the terminal (preferably cashless payment methods), magnetic cards (room keys), as well as other articles and devices used during guest service.
- Providing a hand disinfectant for guests in the reception hall / at the reception.
- Limiting the number of guests served at the reception.
- Maintaining the appropriate distance between guests (in the queue, in the reception and hotel spaces). If possible, minimize the time the Guest is at the reception desk.
- Informing guests (during check-in and during their stay) about the procedures and precautions in place at the Hotel. Conducting an information campaign for guests regarding the maintenance of special precautions in connection with the state of epidemic threat.
- Maintaining a safe distance of 2 meters between guests and reception staff.
- Writing utensils for guests are served disinfected.
- Steaming cutlery and dishes after each use, kitchen and service personnel compliance with the sanitary standards specified in the current sanitary regulations.
- Specialized and regular disinfection of common parts by appropriate equipment and measures.
- Disinfection of all surfaces and furniture, door handles, fittings and handrails.
- Particular disinfection of bathrooms in common areas.
- Particular disinfection of elevators.
- Hand sanitizer stations available.
- The principle of the so-called clean worktops - minimizing the number of products available to guests and issued on request.